Software Engineer II--ANGULAR EXPERT
Three Wire Systems San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Software Engineer who is interested in supporting our military while working REMOTELY?
Three Wire’s MyAdvisor program provides expert care coordination for those that serve. From behavioral health to career development, MyAdvisor will triage individual needs to find the best resources for ongoing support.
We are known for offering employees a supportive work environment with competitive pay, rewards for efforts, and opportunities for training and career growth.
You’ll enjoy excellent benefits including…
- An excellent work environment and culture
- Competitive health care coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k, HSA, FSA
- Wellness Programs
Join Three Wire Systems' MyAdvisor team!
Software Engineer II
Design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications using various tools such as, C#, RESTful APIs, Angular 2.x+, Experience with ORMs (EF, Dapper, etc), Web API, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server. Successful candidate will have 4-7 years of experience and previous experience on a Agile Scrum team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Translate detailed design specifications into executable software.
- Translate technical requirements and understand client’s needs to a solution that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Willingness to share knowledge and learn new technologies.
- Complete special projects and/or research as assigned.
- Work collaboratively on a multi-organizational team.
- Participate in agile ceremonies including retrospectives, planning sessions, demonstrations and estimation.
- Perform other duties as required
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication written and verbal skills.
- Ability to quickly teach and learn new applications.
- Goal oriented with motivation to become knowledgeable in the customer program being supported.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certification in .net, C# or an MSCD – required (or other similar or related certifications may be considered)
- Ability to use a computer to read and write technical documents
- Strong command of the English language to support fluent conversations involving complex technical issues and software deployments
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a military or civilian professional setting
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, and time-management skills
- Able to meet requirements for retaining professional security certifications
- Ability to successfully pass a client background screening
- Ability to use a telephone/video to participate in regular conference calls with other technical representatives
- Exposure to Governance, Risk and Compliance tools and platforms
- Experience in scripting languages such as batch scripts, Windows PowerShell, VMware
- Experience in working with an agile software development team
- Experience with Section 508 Compliance
- Automated tested methods and Test Driven Development (tools and methods)
- Ability to pass and maintain a Tier 1 DoD background investigation and drug-screen required
Required Licenses, Certification or Registration
- Security+ desirable
- Some form of certification (MSCD, C#, etc) is REQUIRED
- Scrum Alliance CSM, CSPO, CSP or CSD certification desirable
Minimum Education/Training Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is preferred but can be substituted with other training received in a structured learning environment. (Military service, technical certificate program, etc.)
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of information security experience
- 2+ years of Agile Scrum experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Security+ certification strongly preferred. Certification will be required within 60 days.
- Security Testing and Evaluations (ST&E) experience; knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
- Experience in Java Script, VB Script and Unix Shell scripting
- Proficient use of Management and Monitoring tools such as VMware Virtual Center Operations and/or VMware Configuration Manager Enterprise
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10
- Data Center Virtualization
- Experienced in working in Amazon Cloud, AWS, Azure Cloud
- Experienced in working with and managing 3rd party providers
- Experienced in working with federal integrators and hosting providers
- Experienced in working with Information Assurance professionals who manage accredited environments
Physical Capabilities: Sitting, standing, walking and traveling to off sites; some carrying of computer equipment.
- Respond to unpredictability
- High Level of Record Keeping
- High Pressure for Results
- Independent Judgment and Discretion
- Organize and Prioritize
- Manage Multiple Projects/Tasks
- Read, Comprehend and Follow Instructions/Work Orders
- Relate to Others
Three Wire Systems/MyAdvisor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Three Wire Systems
AddressSan Diego, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Three Wire Systems