MyAdvisor/VetAdvisor care coordination program provides expert care for those that serve others. From behavioral health to career development, MyAdvisor will triage individual needs to find the best resources for ongoing support.
With over 12 years of proven success, MyAdvisor provides support to those who are responsible for the safety and welfare of others. Three Wire delivers practice, preventative, and integrated care coordination to private and public sector employers. This care coordination, in turn, supports clinical tele-behavioral health, holistic wellness, navigational advocacy and family stability, and thus helps individuals thrive in their career and family life.
We have a need in 41 out of 50 states so please apply and we'll reach out with a location near you.
VetAdvisor is working with the VA to provide Disability Evaluations to Veterans regarding TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) claims. We are looking to partner with consultants (on a 1099 basis) to complete these exams which must be done in person.
*VetAdvisor* Exams are one-time appointments that involve no treatment, follow-up exams and/or writing of prescriptions. Depending on the specialty exam required these exams can take around 60 minutes. Focus will be placed on TBI exams. Appointments are scheduled approximately 5 to 7 days ahead of time.
- Complete psychiatric examination. Services provided include: review of medical records, prior to examination, conduct history and examination, and interpret all clinical data.
- Provide a signed examination report. Report to include corroborating histories, physical findings, results of all diagnostic tests performed and diagnoses completed as required by the associated Disability Benefits Questionnaire(s) (DBQs).
- Conduct individual evaluations, up to 10 per day; 60 minutes each
- Submit signed report package upon completion.
- Physiatrists, Psychiatrists, Neurologists or Neurosurgeons
- Unrestricted, independent licensure is required
- Minimum Experience: Relevant work with military population preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- State licensure in the state currently working
- Independent contractor position
Individual, self-guided training required
Three Wire SystemsAlbuquerque, NM
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.