A Leading Cancer Research University Hospital is looking for a candidate to join their drug development research environment. This team is looking to rapidly transition their current research environment into the most innovative and progressive research center, that will be on the cutting edge of cancer research and treatments. We are seeking a Cancer Research Scientist or BioChemist and a top Pharmacologist to collaborate and lead the research and discovery of pre-clinical drug development.
Candidates must have a PhD with at least 2-5 years plus experience in cancer research and pre-clinical drug development. Ideal candidates must have the ability to lead the pre-clinical discovery projects and process and interface with the academic community. Experience in Immunology and scientific research is a must.
Candidate should have a very strong working concentration in biochemistry or a related discipline, such as biology, chemistry, or biomedical engineering. Laboratory work experience in biochemistry, biology, and chemistry. Lab work in bioprocessing, experimental approaches, virology, advanced genetics and proposal development. Heavy emphasis on medical biotechnologist research and producing new pharmaceutical drugs and medical treatments in the field of cancer research and treatments.
Candidate will be responsible for the following areas;
- Lead in designing and implementing research studies life-cycle
- Develop and document new research procedures
- Work well with other lab technicians on research
- Experienced in setting up the laboratory equipment required to conduct and monitor experiments
- Proficient and thorough in collecting, studying and testing samples cells, tissues, blood samples, bacteria cultures and living organisms
- Accurate recording of findings and analyzing test results
- Identifying how the research results can be applied to improving human life