Video Editor/Graphic Designer II
Three Point Solutions
East Moline, IL
- Posted: 12 days ago
Job Title: Video Editor/Graphic Designer II 36387
- Under minimal supervision, designs and develops advertising materials of moderate complexity for a global customer segment.
- Serves as primary contact with factory marketing to help lead and direct communication efforts for their assigned segment.
- With minimal supervision, develops and designs company publications, including layouts, mock-ups and final files.
- Directs, recommends and monitors graphic suppliers including pre-media, printers, illustrators and contracted agencies.
- Stays up-to-date with current design and production options and determines best approach on design and production so that development is efficient, timely and cost-effective.
- Ensures work product meets approved company standards and guidelines. Modifies work product if corrections are needed.
- Plans, coordinates and directs photography shoots.
- Elevate and differentiate the Company brand through world class storytelling. You'll touch a gamut of subjects, creating assets and editing stories that help promote equipment, share the customer story, and enhance our rich brand legacy.
- The ideal candidate will be well-experienced across a myriad of video styles and formats, from short, thumb-stopping social content to longer form editorial-style productions.
- The work is largely self-managed, but you collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders and outside agency partners throughout the editing process.
- When not working on client projects, you will help curate, cut down, and catalog clips for our internal Company Stock video library.
- The Editor is a critical part of our larger Visual Services photo/video department, which maintains residency of a 50,000 sqft studio While this role's primary function is working as a video Editor as described above, the candidate will also occasionally assist shoots in-studio and in-field, running grip and operating video equipment.
- Editing video (70% of the time)
- Assisting video shoots, in-studio and in-field (20% of the time)
- Studio help (10% of the time)
- Four-year University Degree (or equivalent work experience) in related field - editing, motion graphics, videography
Must have skills:
- 5-7 years video editing experience.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, namely Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience with professional cinema camera equipment from manufacturers such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic, RED.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, extremely organized with post-production workflow and file management
- Expert working knowledge of numerous video camera file formats, codecs, transcoding, and export of appropriately formatted deliverables.
- Basic working knowledge of video lighting, audio, and general production equipment
- Proficient in Mac OS operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in basic audio editing to achieve the best possible sound
- Capable of performing physically demanding tasks, including (but not limited to): navigating uneven/rough terrain while carrying gear; working in all weather conditions (very cold to very hot); able to lift and carry gear weighing up to 50lbs
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to self-start and work independently as well as follow direction and edit and produce content that effectively captures the intended story or purpose.
What makes you stand out:
- Proven track record of executing a range of video projects - smaller promotional videos and social activations to larger commercial edits
- Motion graphics experience / competency / 2D or 3D animation
- Experience or familiarity with heavy equipment (ability to operate is a ++)
- Experience shooting the industries we serve (ag, construction, forestry, turf, etc.)
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Three Point Solutions
AddressEast Moline, IL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Three Point Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?