- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Technician 45721
Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension
Location: North Haven, CT
Hours: ~9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The role works within the Integration Center of Excellence. The Integration Center of Excellence, or Integration CoE is one of five CoEs which in total form the different subject matter groups for our R&D Surgical Robotics Platform.
- The integration CoE is focused on tasks where one or more aspects of the system come together. For example, the overlap and interaction between software, hardware, and electronics, as well as broad system needs.
- The Integration Technician will work as part of a team. In this role they will be responsible for a broad range of tasks which range from physical system moves, inventory management, to administrative documentation work.
- This role will involve working closely with multiple groups within R&D including the reliability and verification teams.
- This role is does not require a specific degree or past work experience.
Receive new parts deliveries and issue out product from our in-house parts inventory.
Log and update inventory changes in an electronic system.
Facilitate small item logistics packing and shipping parts to other sites and teams.
Facilitate capital system logistics packing/unpacking large capital equipment onto pallets for transport.
Assorted office tasks Help with other tests or tasks the team is completing. This work can range from cleaning and organizing to operating surgical robots in an R&D test environment.
Working with your team to facilitate communication and planning for our internal customers' requests.
Positivity and kindness.
Act in good faith to help all teams and colleagues to be effective and achieve our goals together.
Strong and clear communication over email, messaging apps, and in person.
Self-motivating - Has a desire to learn and achieve.
Growth mindset Ability to learn new skills and continuously re-examine assumptions in the way we work.
Strong organizational and time management both with individual and team tasks.
Ability for interpreting, analyzing and translating information.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Flexible in managing change in a dynamic environment.
Ability to operate loading equipment such as hand powered pallet jacks.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Required: working knowledge of Excel
Required: working knowledge of Word
Required: Comfortable working with common tools and mechanical devices (hex keys, torque driver)
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to use a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers via a variety of media including telephone, email, instant message, social networking platforms, and in-person meetings.
The work environment of the Integration Technician varies. Some work is completed in a traditional office setting, where the employee would be standing and sitting at a desk. Other portions of the work would be completed in labs where the employee may need to sit on the floor or reach behind equipment to access hardware for repair.
This statement is included as note for individuals who have fully reviewed this job description, mention the color green during your interview as an indication of your attention to detail.
Three Point Solutions
AddressNorth Haven, CT
AutomotiveView all jobs at Three Point Solutions
Get fresh Field Technician Contract jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.