Three Point Solutions Wayzata, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Location: Wayzata, MN - will work remotely and eventually transition into the office.
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Work Environment: Professional
Dress code: Casual work attire
- This role will be a support role to help other Supply Planner's with projects, etc.
- Will be working on multiple projects along with support as needed.
- The idea candidate would be a professional in the supply & inventory planning space.
- Responsible for coordinating multiple products and sites all planning horizons.
- This includes: supply planning and inventory planning, & execution.
- Will also include customer & client interaction / business partnership, systems/data management, reporting & analysis.
- Evaluate short term supply constraints and escalate issues appropriately
- Scheduling for all bulk rail/truck/vessel contracts
- Manages inventory for group of products
- Creates orders for all shipments of group of product lines
- Update pipeline reports daily
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Min. 1 year experience in Supply Chain Planning- Supply, Demand, Production, MRP,
- Inventory Management.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated planning capability to successfully partner with sourcing, production, commercial teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain & Logistics or Operations Management
- Knowledge of Supply Chain systems would be helpful but not needed
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
- Pre-Employment Physical
Three Point Solutions
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.