Three Point Solutions Center Valley, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Staff Accountant - 3065
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting is required.
- A minimum of one year of related accounting/finance experience is required.
- Strong PC Skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail is vital.
Responsibilities1. Assists in the monthly closing process by preparing, uploading and posting journal entries as they relate to the company's chargeback process.
2. Prepares various general ledger account analyses by reviewing transactions within the general ledger to ensure accurate activity within specific accounts.
3. Provides transaction backup and responds to questions from Finance Managers or Corporate Accounting.
5. Assists various Corporate Departments or Business Groups with researching or reconciling payments or expenses that are incurred across departments, operating companies, or regions.
6. Gather data and request information from subsidiaries in order to complete consolidated government required surveys.
7. Create manuals documenting key process flows and inputs for projects that span across multiple departments, business groups, or operating companies.
8. All other tasks or projects as assigned.
Three Point Solutions
AddressCenter Valley, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Three Point Solutions