Description: Sr Marketing Communications Specialist 19977
Contract opportunity through 4/24/2020
Top 3 things the manager is looking for:
1. Campaign development and management
2. Writing skills business (for plans) but creative for campaigns
3. Adaptability we have about 3-5 concurrent projects going on at one time all in different stages (planning, research, execution, reporting) and being able to move quickly from different campaign to different campaign and from type of work to type of work, is critical. Plus, we work with lots of different "internal clients" which means the candidate needs to adapt to different personality styles and perhaps changing timelines that we don't control.
Responsible for providing support to campaign/initiative roll-outs for Global Brand activation, our Preferred Partner Program, and Internal Meetings Operations Management. This person will work with subject matter experts to understand their initiatives purpose, goals, intended audiences, benefits, and barriers to adoption. Then, translate this information into compelling messages and content to increase adoption/use. This role will help distribute materials to key internal audiences and will track and report out initiative metrics.
Provide dedicated marcom support for the two marketing excellence and service initiatives:
- Identify key communications needs, develop messaging and tactics to help launch and roll-out program initiatives including content for emails, web, PowerPoint and internal community/social sites.
- Tracking related metrics (e.g., open-rates, click throughs, attendance, time on page, etc.) and support in the build-out of reports/dashboards for senior leaders.
- Launch and roll-out pre-, during- and post-event support (e.g., securing AV support, chat-function moderator, follow up communications, etc.)
Provide Global Brand Activation campaign support:
- Develop and support campaign content development: email, web, PPT as well as internal-facing ads/mediums and community sites
- Develop and prepare content for Brand Central, includes developing web content, determining/identifying search terms, obtaining and adding format descriptors, etc.
- Identify, track and report on campaign metrics.
- Coordinate planning and manage production for Brand Council and Task Force events.
- Shared administration of Global Brand Inbox
- Exceptional content development skills, including information gathering such as SME interviews, content synthesis (including the ability to recognize calls to action and reasons to believe in material), writing and editing, and identifying and directing the creation of supporting visuals or media as needed
- Ability to translate content for our key audiences (marketers, marcomm, comms and other employees who market us) to help ensure the identified action or behavior-change needed is taken
- Quick learner of systems, programs, tools and audiences
- Creative thinker committed to exploring new strategies and tactics to reach our identified target audiences
- Eloqua and/or Adobe Analytics experience a plus
-Preferably a 4-year degree or commensurate experience
Years' Experience Required:
-At least 2, preferably four or more