- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Coca Bean Quality Technician - 10188
Duration: 1 year temporary position
Reports to: Food Safety, Quality, and Regulatory Leader
Shift: Home Shift is Monday through Friday and can be first shift (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.) or Second Shift (2 p.m. to 10 p.m.) based on the candidates preference. Overtime required every other weekend. Schedule flexibility needed to coverage any shift when another technician has pre-planned time off (i.e. may need to work first, second, or third shift for up to 5 days).
Training: Typically last 4-6 weeks. 2-3 weeks on spent on 1st shift, and 2-3 weeks are spent on 2nd shift.
Work Environment: Analytical Laboratory (40%) and Food Manufacturing Environment (60%)
1. Cocoa Bean Analytical Testing (shell-in-nib, moisture, color, visual, etc.)
2. Data entry of results
3. Provide Fill-in Support for Food Safety & Quality Technician role as needed, which includes:
- Chocolate Sampling and Analytical Testing (viscometer, NMR, Karl Fisher titration, hand-held micrometer)
- Aseptic sampling & swabbing
- GMP inspections & follow-up
- Product approval & clearances (SAP)
4. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Able to clearly communicate in verbal and written formats.
7. Interpersonal Skills Able to build relationships with operators and supervisors on shift.
8. Ability to work a flexible schedule.
9. Shows initiative, strong work ethic and sense of urgency, and accountability for results.
10. Able to stay address conflict professional and stay solution-oriented in stressful situations.
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft office experience
- Dress Code/Required PPE: Long pants, safety toe shoes, hairnet, beard net if applicable), safety glasses, hard hat, earplugs, face mask (during the Covid Crisis), gloves (cut resistant). All PPE, including uniform, to be provided. No Jewelry except flat wedding band, and no overwhelming perfume/cologne.
Minimum Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Prescreens: Pre-Employment Physical (Back screen & Urinalysis), Drug Screen, Audiogram, Lifting Assessment, Mobility Assessment
Three Point Solutions
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
AddressMount Joy, PA