Project Manager Sales\/Marketing\/Product Support III
Three Point Solutions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Manager Sales\/Marketing\/Product Support III 35952
- Provides management and leadership to work teams for the successful delivery of strategic business projects or product introductions by gathering necessary resources, establishing priorities and delivering outcomes that are focused on business growth, products, and/or improving customer satisfaction or channel partner development.
- Leads work teams to gather necessary resources and establish priorities in support of strategic business initiatives or product introductions.
- Identifies the project deliverable, directs the design of the project plan, and leads the execution of the plan.
- Ensures projects are developed with realistic outcomes, business objectives and customer satisfaction targets.
- Determines and secures resources to assure successful completion of a project.
- Monitors ongoing project/program status and maintains communications with business unit leadership and affected stakeholders.
- Lead teams to drive problem resolution
- Assist in definition of project scope
- Develop detailed project plans
- Assists engineering team in geometry/drawing dimensioning and tolerancing
- Performs product delivery processes for multiple CI design projects
- Identify and pursue opportunities to accelerate resolution
- Identify and address roadblocks to resolution
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Monitor and track project progress
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
What Skills You Need
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Knowledge with diesel engine design and performance
- Knowledge and experience with computer aided design systems (Creo) creating 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and balance needs between multiple projects
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Experience assessing input from multiple diverse sources (people, functional areas, large data sets, etc.) to develop actionable solutions
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Three Point Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Three Point Solutions
Get fresh Project Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.