Job title: Project Administrator - 8990
Duration: until End of Nov
Hours: M-F 8am - 4:30pm (flexible)
Dress code: Business Casual
Prescreens Required: HireRight Background Check
- Support the Core Breakthrough Awards Team
- Assistance with execution of share point site tasks and related apps & reports.
- Assist w/ various role securities on Teams Site and Share point
- Run / update reports as needed using Tableau, Power BI, and share point
- Create/update page content on share point site, including images
- Edit/initiate forms within share point
- Support queries to the team mailbox.
- Create power point decks for training purposes using screen shots of new system and other information
- Write business continuity for Admin Manual and other process steps
- Miscellaneous work as needed through this process season.
Minimum Education Required: College Degree
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
Prior experience with Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams site and Office 360 applications preferred.
Highly organized and strong time management skills
Ability to handle confidential information
Prior power point presentation build experience
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members
Prior experience creating business continuity
Strong excel skills
Strong communication skills
Three Point SolutionsAs a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.