- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician - 77-1
Start/End Dates: 11/28/2022 - 5/27/2023
Work Location: PLYMOUTH, MN 55441
As a member of the team, the Oils Fry & Product Development Lab Technician will provide support to the Foodservice Research and Development team tasked with developing healthy oil solutions Plymouth, MN. The chosen applicant will execute frying studies to support food service and major customers and will assist with competitive benchmarking through systematical evaluation of blends based on a broad variety of oils.
* Conduct frying tests per study plan and instruction
* Clean and maintain fry kitchen and storeroom facilities
* Blend edible fats and oils for frying study
* Document and conduct routine laboratory tests on food products and oils
* Assist food scientists with sensory evaluation and other delegated tasks.
* Collect test data
* Comply with strict safety rules and regulations
* Able to conduct routine tasks independently
* Collect test data and prepare reports detailing results
* Document and maintain laboratory records and study documentation
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to lift 50 lb routinely
* Ability to stand and conduct frying test for eight hours on daily basis
* Associate degree or above
* 2 years of frying experience in food service restaurant or industrial frying
* BS in chemistry, food science or related field
* Dress code Business casual - close toed shoes
Three Point Solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at Three Point Solutions
Get fresh Senior Laboratory Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.