Engineering Lab Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Top 3 skills sets required:
- Investigating testing observations/failure analysis
- Capable of following test and assembly protocols
- Works with senior techs and engineers and seeks out work
What is your target years of experience: 3yrs
Shift: Standard shift 8-5, 5 days a week. Opportunity for overtime and weekend work (desired)
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Performs a variety of technical procedures such as preparing routine solutions and reagents and performing routine reactions.
- Makes and records observations; performs simple calculations; and collects and prepares data for evaluation.
- Conducts laboratory support functions such as stocking and distributing supplies and equipment; arranging and dismantling apparatus; and collecting, washing, and storing glassware.
- Performs technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- May analyze compounds and manage corporate compound collection.
- Performs technical procedures in one or more of the following areas: Production, Research and Development, Quality Control/Assurance, and/or Compliance/Environmental.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems, techniques and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- May require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.
Three Point Solutions
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
AddressLos Angeles, CA