Engineer Product II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Engineer Product II - 34830
This position is remote
- Plans, coordinates, performs product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel.
- Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
- Support modeling and simulation activities for various Crop Care (Air Seeders, Planters, Sprayers, Spreaders, Tillage) projects.
- Work with design teams to determine appropriate simulations to validate system, subsystem, and feature requirements.
- Support the design team to develop a virtual verification environment which emulates physical systems interfacing with embedded software.
- Handle support requests from software developers, verification champions, and test automation engineers using the test environment.
- Drive efficiency through abstraction, automation, and reuse of simulation components.
- Identify and document new processes and best practices to drive commonality and reuse.
- Executes high level applications to more complex problems.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation. Applies knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
What Skills You Need (Required skills/experiences):
- Experience developing software in C, C++, C#, Python, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of embedded software concepts
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to lead conversations and collaboration
- Strong, demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed mode
- Mindset of creating automated, deployable solutions (Continuous Integration)
What Makes You Stand Out (Desired skills/experiences):
- MATLAB/Simulink simulation and model-based software experience
- Experience with Software-in-the-Loop or Hardware-in-the-Loop test environments
- Experience with controls development or mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics
- Experience with J1939 CAN protocol
- Sense of ownership, curiosity, and ability to function in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment that is distributed across various time zones and locations
Three Point Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Three Point Solutions
Get fresh Customer Engineer II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.