Three Point Solutions Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Electronics Technician 28541
Shift: Hours 8am-5pm
Location: Onsite Position, candidates must be willing to relocate to be onsite from day one.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: A.S. in Electronics or a two-year technical diploma, equivalent military certification or equivalent experience
Required: Minimum one year of related experience
Preferred: Three or more years of related experience
1. Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
2. Working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheets, and word processing.
3. Understanding of trouble shooting methodologies to identify root cause.
4. Ability to read and comprehend engineering documents, e.g., schematics or diagrams.
5. Ability to maintain necessary product records and documentation.
6. Ability to assemble and disassemble products.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
1. Ability to solder
2. Strong mechanical aptitude
3. Familiarity with manufacturing processes and electronic components
4. Knowledge of test equipment, e.g., multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
5. Experience with 3D printing
6. Experience in one or more of the following areas:
b. Electrician/Electrical contracting
c. On-road/off-road Automotive repair
d. Communication/Networking hardware
e. Computer repair
f. Robotics, automation, or mechatronics
i. Electric motor repair
Test, repair and maintain electronic products.
1. Conduct manual test of electronic circuits and assemblies, and document results.
2. Rework electronic circuits and assemblies.
3. Build test harnesses, loads and circuit boards to support engineering.
4. Set up lab equipment per engineering instruction.
5. Perform maintenance on equipment and products.
Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position
Three Point Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Three Point Solutions