Design Technician III
Job Title - Design Technician III - 9532
Number of Positions 1
Job Location - Plymouth, Minnesota 55441
Job Start Date - 7/3/23
Job End Date - 4/26/24
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing and field service operations. Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools, such as CAD, CAM, CATIA, ProEngineer, Solidworx or Siemens NX Software.
- Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal.
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications
- Minimum 4 years experience in tensile testing, prototyping and test method development
Nice to have:
- 5+ years experience supporting new product development activities in medical device
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Three Point SolutionsPlymouth, MN
Arts and Entertainment
WebsiteView All Three Point Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.