Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative 1045
Duration: 4/3/2023 7/3/2023
Location: Waltham, MA
Pay Range: $17.00 - $22.00 USD/Hour
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in a business or other discipline preferred, OR equivalent customer service experience required.
- 0 - 1 year in a business environment preferred.
- Superior Customer Service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Applications Computer knowledge with databases a plus.
- Typing 45+ WPM
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior data entry skills with high degree of accuracy.
- Positive outlook with the ability to promote teamwork and good working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- The Customer Support Reps maintains excellent customer service relationships with our Customers, Sales Force and Internal Departments.
- The role is responsible for representing the voice for the customers to determine how we can best satisfy their needs.
- Work with all levels of customers to assist with their request for our products.
- Provide professional phone support to our customers and outside Sales Reps.
- Process transactions including Sales Orders with a very high accuracy rate.
- Able to create RMA's with assistance on how to determine disposition.
- Work with internal departments such as Order Fulfillment, Planning, Manufacturing, Finance and Shipping to ensure timely delivery for customer orders and information related to their requests.
- Work on process improvements to provide better service to our customers and streamline work flow.
- May provide back-up for Receptionist.
- Maintain Customer Database, including processing leads and updating customer records.
- Verify accuracy for all orders to ensure proper contact review has been performed and all information entered is correct.
- Show an understanding of the complete order process.
- Help the department meet continuous improvement goals through 5S.
- Work on special projects as necessary.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Three Point Solutions
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Websitehttp://www.3ptsolutions.com View all jobs at Three Point Solutions
Get fresh Customer Service Representatives jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.