Customer Care Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Qualifications: Customer Care Rep - 2667
Contract opportunity through 5/1/2020
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Associates Degree preferred
- Two (2) to three (3) years' experience in Operations or Customer Service required.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, strong propensity to multi-task, extremely detail oriented motivated, results oriented.
- Maintains a positive attitude and works well within a team environment.
- Handles stressful situations in a fast paced environment, effectively prioritizes workload/time management, excellent verbal and written communication/customer service skills.
- Judgment Required. This position requires the ability to handle numerous responsibilities at one time.
- Organization and Record Keeping to maintain and place priority on ongoing "Continuous Improvement Plan".
- Function as the primary contact for FIS Customer Service related issues.
- Successfully execute requests for information by working with the appropriate internal team members.
- Successfully execute requests for documents copies requested by customers and other groups in the organization (Collections, Finance, Auditors).
- Coordinate the team email boxes, by responding or coordinating a response by reaching out to the appropriate team members or other groups in the organization (Collections, FIS Sales) to obtain resolution to issues.
- Effectively manage the inflow of incoming requests to maintain optimal service of customer (internal and external) needs and requests and to help identify the volume and type of requests.
- Update contract insurance information with renewal certificate information as received, and request renewal certificates for those expired as needed to keep contracts up to date.
- Assist in the order review/release process for FIS orders to allow timely order shipment.
- Perform other related duties and/or work as assigned.
Three Point Solutions
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.