Creative Project Manager
Job Title: Creative Project Manager- 10678
Work Location: Mounds View, Minnesota
In office: Hybrid, 2-3 days in-office, Remote other days
Top 3 things the manager is looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience doing project management for creative projects (web, email, social media, print)
- Experience working with in-house or agency graphic designers, print vendors, digital teams
- Account management experience, demonstrated ability working directly with clients/accounts, managing timelines and budgets
The Creative Services Project Manager is responsible for the intake of creative projects from internal marketing communication clients, thoughtfully and positively analyzing the project need, managing the project through the creative team workflow, and making sure deadlines, budget, and project expectations are met.
1. Project Management: Oversee the development of design projects, brochures, ads, presentations, AEM web pages, Eloqua emails, and social media, while ensuring quality is maintained and that corporate identity is reflected properly. Maintain a smooth workflow through graphic & digital design, proofreading, and art direction by providing complete project requirements and communicating job tasks clearly. Provide work estimates, determine schedules, and provide direction to internal and external resources for job completion. Ensure the project is meeting deadlines and budget commitments. Provide complete proofs to clients as needed.
- Customer Contact: Identify and define the roles and responsibilities of the client and CV Creative & Digital COE to qualify the expectations of the client and ensure customer satisfaction for all design projects. Entails meeting with internal clients and designers to determine project goals, then acting as a liaison between the client and the creative team to determine the best way to achieve the client's requirements in the most cost-effective, expeditious manner. Build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Team Involvement: Responsible for being an active and supportive team member. Consistently attends team meetings as a positive and active contributor. Supports the needs of the entire team and the individual team members. Provides the information and support that is necessary for others to succeed on the team. Shows personal respect and courtesy for others. Unselfishly goes beyond personal job requirements to assist others.
- Time Management: Responsible for chargeback goals equal to 85% of total yearly working hours. Responsible as a team member for the overall profitability of the team, including mistakes, rework, or other errors that are charged back to the department and affect the bottom line. Team members are responsible for making proper use of vacation, sick time, work absences, and overtime within the department and guidelines.
Four-year degree in administration, communications, or related area of study
Strong client relations
Excellent planning, prioritization, and coordination skills
Well-organized, capable of meeting deadlines
Knowledge of and ability to use Macintosh software, specifically Adobe InDesign
Ability to learn new software applications quickly
Capable of problem-solving and working under pressure
Able to handle multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills
Able to work well in a team environment
Ability to communicate effectively and educate others
Demonstrate initiative and teamwork
Resourceful and responsive
Respond well to input from team members
Preferences (not required)
In-house graphics industry experience
Design or production experience
Ability to persuade and negotiate
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Three Point SolutionsMounds View, MN
Arts and Entertainment
WebsiteView All Three Point Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.