Business Process Analyst I
Three Point Solutions
East Moline, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Process Analyst I - 34528
- Serves as business lead for assigned projects by providing direction and leadership. Facilitates discussion across multiple departments and functional areas.
- Manages the definition development and implementation of new processes and enhancements to existing systems services and operational processes in support of strategic plans that are moderate to complex in scope.
- Responsible for collaborating between the Products team, the support organization, and the Go To Market Teams.
- May be expected to become a subject matter expert on a portion of the projects that they coordinate.
- Acts as Tier 3 support coordinator across the product
- Provides written and verbal communication of regular product changes and updates to internal and external contacts
- Serves as business lead for assigned projects that are moderate to complex by providing project direction and leadership facilitating discussions across sales marketing operations and Information Technology (IT).
- Makes decisions on key issues to deliver results in the required timeframes.
- Keeps projects aligned and oriented toward the greatest business need and maintains timely communication with all key stakeholders; liaison with all business and Information Technology (IT) constituents to ensure solutions meet the current and anticipated business needs.
- Manages business implementation training and communication associated with assigned projects.
- Performs and provides analysis of business opportunities supported by a business case feasibility study justification process improvements options for solutions and benefits for each solution that will meet the current as well as the future needs of the business.
- Develops test cases and participates in user acceptance testing of business system project implementations.
- Maintains a strong and collaborative relationship with the business and IT and serves as a strong advocate of the new/enhanced process or solution through various methods of communication to the organization.
- Researches analyzes and documents business requirements for developing or enhancing complex systems.
- Supports business in developing and delivering end user training.
- Addresses end user process questions for processes that have been implemented provides process/system break/fix support and implements process/system enhancements of high complexity.
- Dealer Equip business system knowledge is ideal. If they don't have experience with EQUIP, then they should have demonstrated experience with working with another ERP System instead.
- Dealer process knowledge-This Is Key
- Must have advanced excel skills this must be represented on the resume
- Experience with report writing in other Microsoft tools would be beneficial
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus
- Dealership experience is a plus
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Three Point Solutions
AddressEast Moline, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Three Point Solutions
Get fresh Senior Process Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.