- Posted: over a month ago
U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT NAMES THREE PILLARS SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITIES ONE OF
SEVEN 2022-23 BEST CONTINUING CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES IN AMERICA
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities, located in Dousman, WI, is hiring a Sales Counselor. This position is Full Time working 40 hours per week. We seek caring team members willing and able to commit to our workplace values: Respect, Commitment, Fulfillment, Empathy and Fun!
The Sales Counselor supports our mission and values by reserving and occupying residences through developing and converting leads into priority depositors; converting priority depositors into reservation depositors; and converting reservation depositors into community members.
What will I do in this role?
- Contact new, qualified leads; respond to new leads within 24 hours; maintain timely communication with existing leads; acquire new sales and sustain them through residency.
- Learn and utilize the CRM to manage leads. Ensure that daily contacts with assigned leads are kept current in the database.
- Track and follow up with all prospects to either residency or a clear statement of non-interest.
- Actively participate in sales training sessions and put the skills learned to use in everyday interactions with prospective residents.
- Actively listen and gather information about a prospect's individual wishes. Customize the sales presentation to address wishes/desires and overcome objections or proactively neutralize issues before they become objections.
- Understand, explain and execute Escrow Agreements, Priority Agreements, Residency Agreements, Disclosure Statements and/or Offering Plans.
- Make presentations to interested individuals/groups and provide sales guidance.
- Know and be able to explain the following:
- Benefits of residing at the community
- History of the community
- Management structure
- Policies, services, amenities and procedures
- Current fee structure
- Types and availability of floor plans and standard design elements/equipment
What is required in this position?
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business or related field preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, two years' experience in direct sales and demonstrated ability to identify leads, qualify leads and close sales. Conceptual sales experience preferred.
- Senior living experience preferred.
- Must possess strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office applications, word processing, spreadsheets and be internet savvy.
- Must have either a valid state of residence driver's license or access to other modes of transportation to be able to carry out the necessary job functions involving meeting with prospects off-site, presenting off-site and doing community outreach; frequent and/or daily local travel
- Extensive public contact, public speaking and computer skills required.
What makes Three Pillars Senior Living Communities unique?
At Three Pillars Senior Living Communities, sponsored by the Masonic Fraternity, our mission is to take pride in meeting the social, physical, and spiritual needs of older adults through high quality housing and services.
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities has served our community for over 115 years. We feel strongly about keeping families together, which is a driving principle and one of many benefits of our continuum of care model. We provide exactly what our residents need with a forward-looking approach within Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehabilitation, and Long-Term Skilled Nursing. With campus renovations and expansion underway and even more planned through 2025, employees at Three Pillars are part of exciting growth and a promise for a bright future.
Why work here?
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities offers more than just a job, but a fulfilling career where you make a difference in people's lives every day.
Our staff knows they can count on Three Pillars as a remarkable place to work, where their skills and strengths are appreciated and nurtured.
Our residents know they can trust the extraordinary people who make up the Three Pillars team to provide them with an excellent experience and a quality place to live.
Our team takes pride in their roles, in providing optimum care for our residents, and in living out our workplace values.
Our culture of caring is palpable, and best of all, when you work at Three Pillars, you are part of a family of the best co-workers and residents around.
Three Pillars cares for our Staff by offering many competitive and generous benefits and perks including:
- Excellent benefit options for part time & full-time employees including paid time off, retirement savings plans, and tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits for full time employees (30 + hours per week) including medical, dental, vision, FSA, company paid life insurance, and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Scholarship opportunities for high school & college students
- No and low-cost wellness programs including an on-site fitness facility and chair massages
- Weekend shift differential for all regular hourly employees
- Referral bonuses, employee assistance programs, and employee emergency loans
- Onsite conveniences including meal service and movie tickets
- Fun days planned by an employee committee, featuring games, resident-judged contests, casual days, and more!
Learn more about our community today: www.threepillars.org
BusinessView all jobs at Three Pillars