Hospice Registered Nurse RN
At Three Oaks Hospice we make a steadfast promise to our patients to Listen, Care and Serve as a trusted partner devoted to providing the highest-quality hospice and palliative care and to serve with compassion bringing peace during this season of life.
WHY WORK FOR US:
Grounded in a collective mission to listen, care, and serve, we are committed to building a best-in-class hospice company with a culture focused on patient care, clinical quality, and superior service.
- Outstanding compensation package
- Medical Insurance after 30 days of employment
- Dental, Vision and Life and AD&D & Long-term Disability – 100% Company Paid for employee
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive new hire onboarding with ongoing support
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work/Life balance – we practice standardize staffing models and patient ratios
We are looking for a passionate Registered Nurse RN to join our leading team of hospice care professionals and make a difference, by listening, caring, and serving.
POSITION SUMMARY: Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency; and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
• Graduate of an accredited Associate or bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Current state license as an RN and current state driver’s license
• Two years’ experience as an RN in a clinical care setting; hospice or home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Proficient skill using a computer is required; Microsoft office suite experience is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide effective support to the patient and family
• Demonstrate skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
Three Oaks HospiceWarrenton, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.