Well established home décor importer/wholesaler company requires the talents of an experienced salesperson to direct sales in defined segment of the home décor industry in the U.S.
Candidate must be able to maintain relationships with new and existing clients and provide them with timely and efficient communication regarding sales, marketing and delivery of home décor items.
· Executes the company’s sales strategies to achieve business objectives through developing, maintaining and growing sales accounts.
· Develops and manages sales to the assigned segment in a professional and courteous manner.
· Assists with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and helps secure new and existing business.
· Directly manages customer accounts.
· Partners with management to develop lead generation and revenue generation to create high performing sales accounts.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Ensures full customer satisfaction without unnecessarily referring customer to other staff members.
· Meets customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers.
· Utilizes sales technology including client relationship management (CRM) tools to assure proper account management.
· Documents and enforces sales policies, standard operating procedures and best practices.
· Performs other sales related activities as directed by the company.
· Attends out of town Trade Shows as required by the company.
· Education: B.A or B.S Degree in Business or Marketing. May substitute appropriate years of experience.
· Experience 5-7 years of experience in home décor, furniture or housewares industry.
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven record of accomplishment in sales.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, which can be used in a sales and client, service capacity.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Active listening.
· Social perceptiveness.
· Complex problem solving.
· Negotiation capabilities.
· Excellent time management.