Threat Tec is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to provide complete program management support that fully integrate, manage, control, and document all phases of the PWS requirements. The PM will be the central POC for all issues on this effort and will keep the Government fully informed on status and events both verbally and in writing.
- Continuously monitor and supervise the performance of executive-level administrative support services.
- Assist in maintaining time and attendance records for personnel using the Automated Time and Attendance Personnel System (ATAAPS).
- Assist in maintaining and administering the daily personnel report that accounts for personnel assigned in various OCONUS operational areas.
- Assist in maintaining the Pay Summary Report that accounts for all hours claimed by civilian personnel. Data is used in statistical analysis to monitor and control civilian payroll cost.
- Assist in making travel arrangements for government personnel deploying/redeploying from theater and updating orders (DA Form 1610s) as appropriate.
- Assist in coordinating OCONUS travel.
- Assist with administration of Government travel cards and Government purchase cards to include but not limited to:
- Matching receipts to statements each month for all card holders.
- Filing receipts and statements in binders by cardholder and month.
- Creating spending reports by each card holder on a monthly basis.
- Preparing records for semi-annual audits.
- Initiate and process applications with Citibank.
- Produce monthly reports on suspected abuse and delinquent accounts.
- Prepare weekly delinquency reports for supervisors
- Contact individuals on a case to case basis concerning delinquent accounts.
- Maintain files with current applications and current cardholders.
- Send email alerts to all card holders when alerts are issued.
- Update Citibank database when new employees arrive or when employees leave.
- Demonstrated successful prior experience managing a Government contract similar in size and nature to this requirement over a 3 - 5 year period.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve performance, cost and schedule problems quickly.
- 6 years of technical program management experience.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 12 years military experience
- Strong personal, oral and written communications skills appropriate for senior level audiences.
- TS/SCI clearance required