Technical Project Manager
- Over a month ago
Threat Tec, LLC, a Veteran-Owned Small Business, is the leader of Operational Environment (OE) replication and Threat Emulation/Wargaming solutions. Threat Tec brings innovative thinking and extensive experience to complex challenges for public and private sector customers. We work alongside our nation's defenders, developing solutions that drive success and protect our future. Join a team that is embodied by an unwavering commitment to professionalism, honesty, and innovation.
We are seeking an innovative technical project manager to contribute to the development of new technology products for our company. In this role, your duties will include overseeing the various stages of product development and collaborating with the software development team. You will also be responsible for the deployment and integration of new products.
To ensure success as a technical project manager, you should exhibit strong leadership skills and extensive experience in technical project management in a related industry. Top-notch technical project managers combine their business knowledge with technological expertise to promote product innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing ideas to product development initiatives.
- Planning and managing product development stages.
- Collaborating with system engineers and software architects.
- Reporting product development progress to senior managers.
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Overseeing product deployment and integration.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Evaluating product performance metrics and facilitating adjustments.
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Keeping up with advancements in product technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, software engineering, technology management, business management, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of product development.
- Experience in product development planning and providing leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with IT engineers and report to senior managers.
- Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration.
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
- Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical product development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Threat Tec, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HR@threattec.com or calling 757-240-4305.
Threat Tec LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Threat Tec LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?