TRADOC G2 USARPAC MTCCS Exercise Planner
- Posted: over a month ago
Threat Tec, LLC is the leader of Operational Environment (OE) replication and Threat Emulation/Wargaming solutions. Threat Tec brings innovative thinking and extensive experience to complex challenges for public and private sector customers. We work alongside our nation's defenders, developing solutions that drive success and protect our future. Join a team that is embodied by an unwavering commitment to professionalism, honesty, and innovation.
Threat Tec, LLC has two immediate openings for Exercise Planners to support TRADOC G2 US Army Pacific (USARPAC) Mission Training Complex Capabilities Support (MTCCS) at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii.
U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command’s Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (TRADOC G-2) provides Operational Environment Enterprise (OEE) support to sustained readiness. TRADOC G-2 makes the OE accessible to units through the development of operational and intelligence training products, materials, and information necessary to describe and deliver a realistic, relevant, complex, and tailorable OE/OPFOR that is discoverable, retrievable, and understandable.
The TRADOC G2 team helps stimulate Live, Virtual, and Constructive training environments by providing capabilities in exercise and scenario planning; replicating the complexities of Operational Variables (Political, Military, Economic, Social, Information, Infrastructure, Physical Environment, and Time (PMESII-PT); conducting intelligence research, analysis, and production; and providing a foundation of understanding OPFOR threat force structure, task organization and threat counter-tasks.
- Assist exercise planners in the production, publication, and execution of exercise specific products (road to war, threat order of battle, Annex B, role player scripts, master event sequence list, etc.)
- Utilize the Information Operations Network (ION) to produce and deliver a social media and Publicly Available Information (PAI) to mimic Operations in the Information Environment (OIE)
- Utilize the Threat integration Messaging System (TiMS) to provide real-time dynamic scripting for release into various Mission Command Systems (MCS)
- Ensure synchronization of the scenario with exercise planners and the Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) team
- Provide training/coaching of all TRADOC G2 capabilities during exercise and scenario planning and provide over-the-shoulder mentorship during exercise execution
- Conduct research and analysis of PMESII-PT operational variables to support the development of exercise scenario products
- Assist in the development of tailored exercise and threat intelligence products and other sources of information
- Generate role player scripts, Threat/Friendly/Neutral network diagrams with associated reporting
- Create All-Source intelligence products
- Support production of the Master Sequence of Events List (MSEL)
- Plan, coordinate, and execute unit collective training at echelons ranging from Brigade to Army
- Assist unit leadership in planning collective training that will meet their training objectives; identify any gaps (resource, training, equipment, etc.) and works with management team to ensure they are filled prior to execution of training
- Serve in a mentorship or observer/controller role when requested
- Gather observations based on unit actions during the training event and provides input to unit After Actions Review (AARs)
- Maintain a comprehensive repository of relevant TTPs
- Plan, prepare and execute in accordance with the Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC)
- May serve as a team or task leader (NOT a people manager)
- Perform other duties as required and participate in special projects as required
- Expert knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of Army and Joint training programs
- Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of military wargaming principles and execution is highly desired
- Knowledge of modeling and simulations
- Expert knowledge of MSEL development and execution
- Experience with Joint Integration is highly desired
- Former Field Grade or Warrant Officer desired
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10-15 years of military operational experience
- SECRET security clearance
- Travel: Expected travel is 15 to 25%
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Threat Tec is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HR@threattec.com or calling 757-240-4305.
Threat Tec LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?