Multimedia Artist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Threat Tec is looking for a talented Multi-Media Designer to join our team in a remote role. As a Multi-Media Designer, you will be primarily responsible for creating realistic and stylized visual content to support military training applications and visualizations.
- Create animations and motion graphics in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Create and Edit video content.
- Create storyboards and convert them to animatics in After Effects and Premiere.
- Create 3D animations using Element 3D in After Effects.
- Create graphics for print, web and other digital collateral to support client projects as well as internal marketing efforts.
- Work closely with the Art Director to achieve the visual goals for the project.
- Participate and contribute to daily team meetings.
- Able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- United States Citizen.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Multi-Media Designer, to include Graphic Designer and Video Production.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Demonstrate excellent skill in the Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop.
- Experience in creating graphics for print; using Illustrator and InDesign is a plus.
- Strong technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly would be an advantage.
- Professional and Prompt.
- Working core hours with a team based on the East Coast.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Strong verbal and written communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Crproblem solving mindset.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Threat Tec is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HR@threattec.com or calling 757-240-4305.
Threat Tec LLC
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Threat Tec LLC
Get fresh Threat jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.