LREC Program Management and Academic Specialist (LMAS)
- Posted: over a month ago
Threat Tec, LLC is the leader of Operational Environment (OE) replication and Threat Emulation/Wargaming solutions. Threat Tec brings innovative thinking and extensive experience to complex challenges for public and private sector customers. We work alongside our nation's defenders, developing solutions that drive success and protect our future. Join a team that is embodied by an unwavering commitment to professionalism, honesty, and innovation.
Threat Tec, LLC, a Veteran-Owned Small Business, has immediate openings for several LREC Program Management and Academic Specialists (LMAS)to join our growing company at 1st SFC Airborne at Fort Bragg, NC, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th SFG Airborne at Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA, Fort Bragg, NC, Fort Carson, KY, Eglin AFB, FL, Fort Carson, CO, 95th CA BDE at Fort Bragg, NC. 4th and 8th Psyops Airborne at Fort Bragg, NC., 2ND Special Warfare Training Group (S2WTG) at Fort Bragg, NC and Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH) at Homestead AFB, FL.
SUMMARY:LREC Program Management and Academic Specialist (LMAS) will provide 1st SFC (A) with Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for LREC program measurement, test data analysis, incentives tracking and processing, and materials support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- The LMAS shall provide support to the 1st SFC Airborne foreign language training program. Support shall consist of, but is not limited to , the following general responsibilities:
- Assess and analyze Special Operations Foreign Language Office (SOFLO) database statistics to enhance the effectiveness of their 1st SFC (A) LREC Training Program
- Coordinating with 1st SFC (A) J-1 1st SFC (A), Service and Component Commands in support of 1st SFC (A) Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB) Program
- Coordinating paperwork and procedures with the 1st SFC (A) J-1, 1st SFC (A), Service and Component Commands to assist changes in Control Languages for all assigned Special Forces
- Understand and apply all relevant Service and local policies that effect incentives and language testing
- Draft and review documentation provide corrections and provide recommended corrections or all 1st SFC (A) language related administrative material
- Compile data as required, prepare reports, and create presentations suitable for senior audiences (military grades O5 to O6). The contractor shall be proficient with data entry and database maintenance, MS Office applications, and local area networks
- Compile data as required and prepare reports suitable for senior audiences. This includes unit database and readiness reports
- Function as an OPI/Test proctor as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- The LMAS shall have a bachelor's degree in any field or 5 years' experience managing DoD LREC programs.
- 2 years of experience managing LREC programs.
- 2 years' experience managing instructors in a military environment.
- Possess foundational knowledge of Language, Regional Expertise, and Cultural Instruction programs.
- Proficiency in a non-English language.
- Two or more years of instructor management experience in a military environment.
- US Citizenship Required
- Secret Clearance Required
- Limited Travel may be required at CONUS locations
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Threat Tec, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HR@threattec.com or calling 757-240-4305.
Threat Tec LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Threat Tec LLC