Intelligence Analyst CDSSD FCC
- Posted: over a month ago
Threat Tec, LLC is the leader of Operational Environment (OE) replication and Threat Emulation/Wargaming solutions. Threat Tec brings innovative thinking and extensive experience to complex challenges for public and private sector customers. We work alongside our nation's defenders, developing solutions that drive success and protect our future. Join a team that is embodied by an unwavering commitment to professionalism, honesty, and innovation.
Threat Tec, LLC, a Veteran-Owned Small Business, has an immediate opening for an Intelligence Analyst CDSSD to support Threat Tec’s contract efforts for the Operational Environment and Core (OE Core) Functions at the United States Army’s Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (G-2) at Ft. Eustis, VA. The Operational Environment (OE) is a composite of the conditions, circumstances, and influences that affect the employment of military forces and bear on the decisions of the unit commander. As an organic, complex system, the OE provides the common framework in which warfighting programs and strategies are conceived, defined, and executed.
The TRADOC G-2’s mission is to understand, visualize, describe, deliver & assess the OE to reduce risk and prevent surprise; today and into the future 2035+. TRADOC G-2 is the designated Lead for Core Function #13 Operational Environment; the process of developing, verifying, validating, accrediting, and providing OE products and services represents an authoritative, validated OE contextual baseline for TRADOC users and operational forces in the areas of training and training development; education; leader development; concept and doctrine development; and capabilities development, integration, and evaluation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct intelligence analysis and production to support the intelligence requirements of the Commander, AFC and other consumers.
- Assist the Director, OE Support Cell and AFC / TRADOC G-2 leadership on matters concerning the future OE and the emerging threat to ensure continuity of the OE narrative from present time out to the Deep Future (2050).
- Coordinate with the AFC subordinate commands and other AFC entities to integrate a consistent OE and threat portrayal into AFC products and activities, to include concepts, capability development, experiments and exercises.
- Requires examination of all OE variables with emphasis on the threat for all futures-related activities including concept development, capabilities and system development, and support to validation. All work is to be performed in conjunction with TRADOC G-2 Futures Directorate and in coordination with AFC and the Intelligence Community. Ensure the environments, threats, and threat capabilities used for all conceptual and developmental work are consistently portrayed
- Shall coordinate with AFC Futures and Concepts concept developers to provide the strategic context and threat analysis presented in the Army Capstone Concept, the Army Operational Concept, and other concepts and studies as required. Provide oversight and advice regarding the OE and threat to the AFC / TRADOC Threat Managers supporting TRADOC Centers of Excellence
- Shall provide OE and threat expertise to AFC subordinate commands in developing exercise and experiment strategic context and scenarios/vignettes compliant with the OE as presented by AFC / TRADOC.
- In coordination with the AFC and TRADOC G2’s Threat Emulation Force, provide the opposing force strategy and plans, force organizations, equipment and capabilities projected into the timeframe specified for a future warfighting event
- Review and comment on AFC / TRADOC, Army, Other Service Joint, and Department of Defense concepts, manuals, regulations, and other documents as requested. Staff comments across the OEE and track progress of the Comment Resolution Matrix through publication of the final document up to general officer/SES approval.
- Conduct research and develop written and oral products on OE and threat related topics as directed by the Director, OE Support Cell and AFC G2. Present products to senior leaders as required.
- Must possess 10 years’ experience performing relevant and similar support as outlined above.
- Knowledgeable of DoD, Army Futures Command, TRADOC, Intelligence Community, and other services and joint concepts.
- Former military intelligence experience supporting concepts and capabilities development is desired.
Clearance: Top-Secret with SCI eligibility clearance is required
Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
Travel: Some travel (less than 5%) may be required
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Threat Tec, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HR@threattec.com or calling 757-240-4305.
Threat Tec LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Threat Tec LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?