Incentives and Proficiency Data Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Threat Tec, LLC is the leader of Operational Environment (OE) replication and Threat Emulation/Wargaming solutions. Threat Tec brings innovative thinking and extensive experience to complex challenges for public and private sector customers. We work alongside our nation's defenders, developing solutions that drive success and protect our future. Join a team that is embodied by an unwavering commitment to professionalism, honesty, and innovation.
Threat Tec, LLC, a Veteran-Owned Small Business, has an immediate opening for an Incentives and Proficiency Data Analyst to join our growing company in MULTIPLE WORK LOCATIONS - CONUS AND OCONUS (Ft. Bragg, NC; Tori Station, Okinawa, Japan; Joint Base Lewis McCord, WA; Fort Campbell, KY; Eglin AFB, FL; Stuttgart, Germany; Fort Carson, CO; FOB Camp Williams, UT; Birmingham, AL)
The Incentives and Proficiency Data Analyst will support the database and Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB) task, this includes input and query the Special Operations Foreign Language Office (SOFLO) database to assess and analyze language training database statistics; thereby enhancing the effectiveness of the unit Language Training Program. The Analyst will collect and synchronize all data and databases from subordinate units for the purpose of conducting consolidated analysis and compiling required reports. The Analyst will manage the FLPB Program for the unit, IAW Service and organizational policy. The Analyst will develop new and improve current procedures as needed. The Analyst contractor shall be responsible for managing all paperwork and procedures to assist the unit change Control Languages for applicable SOF personnel through Service processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and analyze Special Operations Foreign Language Office (SOFLO) database statistics to enhance the effectiveness of the 1st SFC LREC Training Program.
- Collect and synchronize all data and databases from subordinate commands.
- Manage the 1st SFC Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB) Program.
- Manage paperwork and procedures to assist 1st SFC to change Control Languages for all assigned Special Forces, Civil Affairs, and Military Information Support Soldiers through Human Resources Command (HRC).
- Understand and apply all relevant Service and local policies as effect incentives and language testing. Draft changes to policy to better support 1st SFC.
- Draft and review documentation, provide corrections and provide recommended corrections.
- Compile data as required, prepare reports, and create presentations suitable for senior audiences (military grades O6 to O8).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduated high school or possess a GED.
- At least 2-years’ experience working on military pay or personnel issues.
- Proficient in the use all current Microsoft Office applications and SharePoint.
- Experience performing tasks listed above.
- Ability to interact on a professional level with administration, faculty, students, and all personnel.
- Effective use of diplomacy, tact, and judgment.
- Ability to work well independently; demonstrated creativity, self-discipline, and organization; and ability to search and understand new technologies and their potential.
- CONUS and OCONUS Travel will be required.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Threat Tec, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HR@threattec.com or calling 757-240-4305.
Threat Tec LLC
AddressEglin Air Force Base, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Threat Tec LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?