Thorson Insurance Services provides thoughtful solutions in the insurance industry. We are looking for career minded employees who are ready to grow as our agency grows. Our boutique approach is personable, authentic and often translates into a full learning experience for clientele. We offer a competitive salary, vacation, and excellent benefits including 401k and Profit Sharing plans. In addition, we provide employees with current technology and long term growth opportunities, as well as opportunities for flex hours and incentive plans.
Currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Receptionist /Administrative Assistant to handle front office as well as provide support to multiple individuals.
Requirements for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position are as follows:
- Professional, polished appearance.
- 1-3 years experience in an office environment.
- Comfortable with deadlines.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail
- Successful problem solver.
- Ability to interact with agency clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Answering incoming calls and transferring to appropriate party.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail, including express mail.
- Greeting visitors, scheduling conference rooms, maintaining professional front desk.
- Clerical and data entry type tasks for CFO, General Manager and V.P.
- Providing concierge level customer service.
- Occasional errands to post office or store as needed.