Clinical Product Trainer
- Posted: over a month ago
- THIS IS A U.S.-BASED POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT CURRENTLY RESIDING WITHIN THE U.S.
- AGENCIES: ThoroughCare is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ThoroughCare-employee in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of ThoroughCare, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ThoroughCare due to the referral or through other means
ThoroughCare, Inc. is a healthcare platform services vendor, founded in 2013 and headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. Our targeted solutions assist healthcare providers with their participation in value-based care management and wellness programs - whether it's fee-for-service, shared-risk or capitation-based - with focus on the combination of improved patient quality of life, reduced spending, and increased revenue. ThoroughCare software is currently used to support over 250,000 patients across nearly 600 primary care and specialty practices across the United States.
We are driven by our passion to improve the quality of life for every person we can. Our mission is to simplify integrated whole patient care by extending the care setting beyond the facility and into the patient home and empowering care teams through features designed with clinicians in mind. We're proud of earning our spot on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies (#854!), and we are looking for motivated and experienced individuals to join us on our journey.
For more information about ThoroughCare: http://www.thoroughcare.net/
Job Title: Clinical Product Trainer
Date: June 5, 2022
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/Remote (US-based)
Classification: Full Time
Department: Product Development
Reports To: VP, Product Management
We’re seeking a Product Trainer to assist in our production and deployment of innovative solutions for the healthcare industry. You will be working alongside some of the best product managers and clinical analysts in healthcare technology. By working for a rapidly growing company, your hard work and creativity will make bring an immediate and significant impact for our organization and the healthcare providers who utilize our platform. The candidate will be responsible for promoting a positive user experience through the design of automated and live training programs that complement the implementation of the ThoroughCare platform service applications. The ideal candidate will be able to understand our business domain and the product features/functionalities that support it (including any technical limitations) and will be responsible for the successful onboarding and continuous learning for the users of the ThoroughCare solutions.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter: one who can hit the ground running and quickly get up to speed with our solutions, our technology, and the Medicare Care Management and Wellness domains; one who extols the value of Agile Software Methodologies and Enterprise Platform deployment operations; one who innovates through strong situational analysis, problem resolution skills and the assertiveness to think outside the box. Most importantly, we are looking for candidates who aspire to both work hard and play hard!
This position is full time and available immediately. Benefits include health/life/disability benefits, paid vacation, retirement planning (401k) and career advancement opportunities. Onsite placement for this position is preferred, however working remotely (US-based only) is possible with this position. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with a growing healthcare software company. If you aspire for a career in account management within the healthcare landscape and take pride in supporting the development and use of world-class software solutions, we would love for you to be a part of our team!General Responsibilities
- Develop and manage training curriculum, policies, objectives, programs, documented materials, and certification operations for the ThoroughCare product suite
- Create automated training programs, for integration with the ThoroughCare platform, through the licensed learning management solutions
- Conduct live training sessions for customers as required
- Evaluate current/future training needs through platform analysis associated with the release of new/enhanced software features and functions.
- Support the ThoroughCare release management operations by ensuring product readiness through alignment with product training goals/objectives
- Monitor/measure the effectiveness of training programs through consumer surveys, educate senior leadership on the results, and identify areas of improvement based on applicable feedback
- Maintain awareness of training trends and best practices, and adjust training operations as deemed necessary
- Consult with ThoroughCare clients/prospects to understand their goals relative to product training
- Three-plus (3+) years of professional working experience as a product trainer in a platform service/SaaS product company environment, with a track record in creating and deploying successful training programs.
- Expertise/Experience in care management, coordination and/or wellness is strongly preferred
- Experience with learning management systems and the development of automated/self-service training programs is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with clients to understand training requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Maintains a passion for product training and resolving user pain points through enhanced training operations. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Familiar with healthcare information systems background (HIPAA compliance)
- Familiar with common software development life cycle methodologies, including waterfall and Agile models (Agile strongly preferred)
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective cross-organizational working relationship with a service-oriented attitude in a team environment. Includes interaction with internal staff as well as customer staff members and the ability to effectively convey training concepts to non-technical staff.
Are you interested in this job? Send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates may be asked to take a skills test to further determine qualifications for the role. All candidates are subject to a background check and must be authorized to work in the United States. Please note that ThoroughCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to maintaining an inclusive environment for all employees that is free of discrimination and harassment.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?