Our agency is looking for a personal lines account manager. The account manager is responsible for providing service to new and existing accounts by marketing insurance coverages, maintaining positive relationships with customers and carriers, and generating new business.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage an assigned book of business
- Work with account executives
- Maintain client details current on management systems
- Document all account activity on the management system
- All aspects of client servicing (certificates, applications, endorsements, billing, etc.)
- Research and resolve coverage questions
- Quote and sell coverage to new and existing clients
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent
- License Required: Property & Casualty
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Webmail
- Experience with carriers such as MetLife, Hanover, Travelers, Safeco, Secura, Selective, Progressive, and Pekin. (Preferred but not required)
Starting Salary: Based on experience with opportunity for quarterly commission.
ThorntonPowellThornton Powell is a full-service independent insurance agency committed to providing our clients with sound risk solutions, expert advice and unrivaled service. Thornton Powell has specialized in property & casualty insurance and employees benefits in Oak Forest, Chicago, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, New Lenox, Joliet and the surrounding communities of Illinois since 1982. We have a commitment to a high standard of excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to establish a firm relationship of mutual trust and service with each of our clients.
Oak Forest, IL