Lead HVAC Installer/Technician
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our team. The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and repairing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and repairing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
· Travel to homes and businesses daily as scheduled
· Determine customer needs and recommend solution methods
· Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation equipment
· Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
· Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
· Troubleshoot HVAC system issues
· Sell maintenance contracts to current and new customers
· Maintain accurate truck inventory of service repair parts.
· 3 to 5 years minimum experience in installation and service of residential/light commercial HVAC systems.
· Must have valid EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
· Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
· Flexibility to work on-call rotation, overtime and weekends as needed
· Ability to lift 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices when applicable); carry ladders; work from heights and in small, tight areas
· Basic computer / Internet / Smartphone skills
· Must pass drug and background screenings
· Certificate of completion from HVAC Technical School – preferred
· NATE Certification – a plus!
· Excellent customer service, problem solving and time management skills
· Observe all company procedures and safety rules
· Own all your own tools and instruments in order to preform your day to day services
Job Type: Full Time, hours M-F early start 6 to 7 am, standard starting time 8 am, day ending will very on workload but in most cases will end after an 8-hour shift.
Scheduled Saturday work is based on our customer needs. Overtime may be required depending on workload. Times will vary depending on season and weather. “On Call” rotation schedule for 24-hour emergency service.
6 paid holidays first year, 5 paid vacation days first year, 5 paid time off days first year, 401K, paid life and disability insurance, medical insurance assistance program available.
Salary for qualified candidate’s: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 / year + bonuses