ThorCan Construction & Refractories Burlington, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THORCAN Construction and Refractories are industry leaders in refractory engineering, supply, and installation. With offices across Canada, THORCAN partners with heavy industries to deliver premium refractory solutions with unrivalled safety, quality, and technical expertise.
THORCAN is recruiting an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to support our growing operations. Reporting to the Regional Manager in our Burlington ON office, you will be responsible for the efficient, accurate and consistent receipt, storage, and distribution of a wide range of goods, while maintaining a positive and supportive environment that allows our team to perform at their best. You are organized, attentive to details, and have a proven track record of flexibility to anticipate the needs of others and adjust priorities accordingly.
Experienced with the construction industry, you have a strong sense of urgency and are passionate about customer service. You are an excellent communicator proficient with Microsoft Office, data management and analysis, and maintain impeccable housekeeping standards.
· Provide active customer service and support to THORCAN’s operations team.
· Provide expertise and professional execution of all warehousing processes while maintaining impeccable housekeeping and recordkeeping standards.
· Organize and coordinate logistics for all type of shipments
· Process/generate all inbound/outbound shipping manifests and unload/load delivery vehicles
· Operate equipment, forklift, and vehicles in compliance with all health and safety regulations.
· Receive, label, store, pick, pack, and distribute materials with efficiency, accuracy, and consistency.
· Organize, manage, and secure all material and equipment in warehouse and yard.
· Manage the corrective and preventative maintenance of critical construction equipment.
· Post Secondary Education in related field (Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain)
· 2 - 5 years warehouse coordinator experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Problem Solving and Innovation
· Teamwork and Collaboration
· Values and Respects Others
· Organized and Analytical
· Mechanically inclined
· Physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 55 lbs.
· Valid Class G drivers license with driver abstract (required) / Class A license (preferred)
· Valid Forklift Certification
ThorCan Construction & Refractories
2300 Industrial StBurlington, ON
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ThorCan Construction & Refractories