SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
• Develop and maintains company’s Salesforce instance.
• Develop and maintain integrations (API’s and other methods) between move and web applications
• Ability to manage, troubleshoot, break, and fix all the various applications we have integrated with Salesforce
• Maintain the company’s WordPress websites and the mobile social media platform
• Prototypes new concepts and strategic alternatives where useful
• Voices concerns/suggestions, and provides solutions that result in better development timelines and more stable code
• Participates in requirement analysis and definition
• Recognizes system deficiencies and architectural needs; implements effective solutions
• Write maintainable, well documented code with extensive test coverage
• Troubleshoots and debugs to optimize performance • Integrates with RESTful services
• Update/Maintain company WordPress websites sites
• Promotes responsible and ethical stewardship of 180 resources
• Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours
• Other duties as assigned
• At least 3 years of development experience working in Apex Programming, Lightning experience (at least 1 year), Controllers, Triggers and APIs
• At least 1 project experience working in Lightning development projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce Development Life Cycle (Agile Methodology) including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant or similar tools.
• Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce Sandbox.
• Understanding of change management. Know if a change is going to break an existing process or not, or effect downstream reporting. Properly coordinate and train users prior to deploying any potentially breaking changes.
• Understanding of mobile application development
• Understanding and proficiency of HTML web development
• Understanding and proficiency with database queries.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• 5 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
• 2+ years of experience with Lightning
• 2+ years of experience in a business environment preferred
• 2+ years of experience in Java
• 2+ years of experience in HTML
• Healthcare experience
Thoms & Associates