- Posted: over a month ago
Thompson Thrift is seeking to hire a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for the Commercial Group for our office in Indianapolis, IN. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing/organizing all the administrative activities that facilitate an efficient operation for Thompson Thrift Commercial.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support for assigned group within TT Commercial when required.
- Assist in report preparation.
- Log, track and prepare information for reporting.
- Take meeting minutes, type and distribute to the appropriate personnel.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping and ensure confidentiality of data is maintained.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Manage travel arrangements for the various team members when required.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED. Associate's degree preferred.
- At least 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Outstanding customer service ability.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks while continuing to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic displaying consistent dependability, reliability and initiative.
- Must be able to flourish in a team based environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees may perform other duties as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands; and verbal communication. The employee frequently uses a computer keyboard and monitor. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to be mobile and the employee occasionally travels both short and long distances via a variety of conveyances. The employee occasionally performs work on-site at construction work sites, office locations, and/or off-site venues. Performing this job will sometimes require the employee to walk work sites that do not have infrastructure, this includes walking on uneven surfaces, through mud, through ruts, etc. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office or remote setting. The noise in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally work at construction work sites where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and the risk of electrical shock. The noise in the construction work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee is required to work in compliance with company safety policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off
Are you ready to join our team?
BusinessView all jobs at Thompson Thrift
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?