Thompson Technologies is seeking a Direct Hire Senior Consulting Adobe Experience Manager SME for our client based here in Atlanta. This is a 100% REMOTE position with some travel with an incredible company and a role with tons of potential for growth!
- Work Remote!
- Be the SME for this practice!
- Growth opportunity could include a Practice Lead!
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to build out client’ s digital platforms using Adobe.
- Develop AEM templates, components, etc.
- Best practices for Adobe.
- Gather requirements, come up with solutions, documentation, deployment and support for applications.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Adobe Experience Manager with solid experience building templates, widgets, components, etc.
- The Certified Business Practitioner- AEM Certification is required for this position.
- Marketing experience that ideally includes marketing analytics and digital marketing.
- MUST have superior communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me a little more about yourself!
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. Just this year, we earned the Atlanta' s Best & Brightest Award, the National Best & Brightest Award and the Inavero’ s Best of Staffing for Talent Satisfaction. We have twice been named one of Atlanta' s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, awarded the Atlanta Pacesetters award, as well as earned a spot on the Inc. 500 list on two separate occasions. Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our clients. We are focused on making clients successful and we do it with honesty and integrity.