Function / Family
Job Code / GL
Exempt – Salary & Commission
Responsible for servicing and growing assigned customer base while exceeding customer expectations with urgency. Service Representatives will build their territory with Account Executives to maximize the growth of the company.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assists the Company in developing new business opportunities through cold calls and leads.
· Establishes a line of contact and comfort level between the customer and our company staff.
· Maintains contact with customers through sales calls and scheduled service frequency.
· Develops new and existing skills through educational programs with both Company provided and vendor supported training.
· Assists in Company marketing programs/initiatives.
· Contacts potential customers to initiate the sales process.
· Observes and benchmarks other Service Representatives and Sales Executives to establish and replicate best practices.
· Consistently introduces and implements new products and service to assigned accounts.
· Achieves and Maintains First Aid and CPR Certification and Fire Extinguisher Inspection License
· High School degree with a strong preference for a college degree.
· Familiar with codes, products attributes, and procedures within the safety field.
· Has a general awareness of business, financials, sales, and safety principles.
· Strong ability to utilize technology to increase the customers experience.
· Adequate skill with Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Maintains a valid driver's license and ability pass a drug and background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Thompson Safety LLCAlbuquerque, NM
BusinessView All Thompson Safety LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.