Pediatric LPN or Medical Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a privately owned pediatric primary care and urgent care practice searching for an LPN or an MA that understands that being a part of a small practice means that you can make a true impact in a child’s life. Children aren’t just a number to us, they are members of our Thompson River Pediatrics family. We only hire individuals who believe in our motto; “Caring for your children, like we would our own”. We strive to live up to this motto every day and are looking for individuals that are willing to do the same.
Some of the jobs duties include but are not limited to:
· Implementing basic nursing procedures per plan of care; administering treatments and medications as prescribed by practitioner; performing point of care testing as authorized; providing laboratory, radiology, consults and other reports to practitioner for review; notifying patients of results as directed by practitioner; considering special needs of different age groups when providing care; setting priorities of care based on acuity of patients
· Perform telephone triage
· Prepare and clean examination rooms; room patients; obtain vital signs, history, medication reconciliation and reviews of systems
· Assist with medical procedures, maintain sterile equipment
· Screen for hearing and vision testing; collect blood, urine and specimen for testing; complete basic labs including but not limited to hemoglobin, lead, lipid panel, urine analysis, flu, RSV, strep throat; perform urinary straight catheter as needed
· Examine and review patient’s vaccine records; administer vaccines in coordination with CDC vaccine schedule; maintain Colorado VIS program, record all vaccines in the Colorado Immunization Information System
Thompson River Pediatrics And Urgen
4435 Ronald Reagan Blvd.Johnstown, CO
Get fresh Pediatric Private Practice jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.