Who We Are
Thompson Pipe Group is a privately held family business of engineers, contractors, and manufacturers based in Rialto, California. From our humble beginnings, we built a family of products to meet the needs of all kinds of infrastructure. Each generation of products is better than the previous.
Thompson Pipe Group is now the largest and most diverse drainage, sanitary, pressure and trench-less pipe provider, with manufacturing locations across the country and serving not just the US but all of North America. Please visit our website at www.thompsonpipegroup.com
Responsible for transporting reinforced concrete pipe from one place to another using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks. Operates trucks with a capacity of at least 80,000 pounds per gross vehicle weight. We train in roll-off procedures.
You will be home every day. Deliveries are only in Southern California.
- Delivery will be primarily to construction sites.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Assigned your own tractor trailer.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Drive local distance
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Perform Pre and Post-trip inspections.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain the log of trips.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety
What We Offer
- Top-Tier Medical, Vision and Dental,
- Life & Supplement Life Benefits
- Company Matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Fun Events
- Training & Development
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Opportunity!
Apply now! Limited job opportunities are available
We encourage you to apply in person!!!!!
Tuesday-Thursday:( 9:00 AM-3:00 PM)
Our Location:3009 N Laurel AvenueRialto, CA 92377
*Must pass Pre-employment Physical and alcohol/drug testing
- Driving Class A Flatbed Truck Minimum: 2 years
- Load and Unload: 2 Years Minimum
- Class A CDL Driver Experience: 2 Years
Required license or certification:
- Class A CDL
** We require Candidates to have Flatbed Experience, Thank You**