Sr. IT Director
- Expired: September 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a driven, organized technology leader with a passion for helping others? Are you excited by the prospect of joining a team environment in which you would lead and manage a group of experienced technology professionals? Do you enjoy having fun with co-workers in a casual environment, while delivering record setting service and results? If so, Thompson Law LLP is the right firm for you.
Thompson Law's vision is to be the law firm of choice for every person injured or killed due to preventable tragedy, while providing our clients world class service and record-setting results. We have built a spectacular team that delivers on those ideals, driving incredible growth and opportunity.
In 2021 alone, Thompson Law claimed 3 of the Top 20, 15 of the Top 50, and 39 of the top 100 personal injury settlements in the State of Texas (Top Verdict).
Clients who have suffered a life-disrupting injury due to the negligence of others place their trust in us to help put them on the best path forward. We are looking for a dynamic Sr. IT Director who understands the importance of client service and has the desire to lead a team to build and maintain the infrastructure that will help our firm shepherd our clients through this process.
Delivering record-setting results for our clients while providing the highest level of client service is why our firm is one of the most rapidly growing and successful personal injury firms in the highly competitive DFW market and across Texas. With our current Sr. IT Director opening, you can be a part of this mission and our unparalleled growth.
Thompson Law, located in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas, is seeking a Sr. IT Director who will be responsible for developing and enhancing Thompson Law's core technology and data platforms. The Sr. IT Director will oversee all Firm technology and technological resources and will establish Firm technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Managing Partner and CEO to set the Firm's technical vision and lead technological development
- Develop strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
- Develop and monitor performance profiling tools and procedures
- Maintain cyber security and develop ongoing best practices
- Develop and implement disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Monitor web analytics and make recommendations that align with business goals
- Supervise quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Establish software development processes and set objectives for the Firm's managers and staff
- Supervise workflow of the IT department
- Mentor IT team members
- Define Firm standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Study and provide insight on current and new industry trends, technologies, and software
- Study information processing systems to evaluate their effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement of current systems
- Share technological visions, opportunities, and risks
- Ensure the Firm's technological processes and services comply with all Federal and State requirements, laws, and regulations
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with Senior Management, peers, and others at the Firm
- Able to strategically think and make recommendations accordingly
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Able to mentor and lead
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Confident in producing and presenting work
- In-depth understanding of the legal industry
- Experience with technology relative to industry; VMWare EXSI, Windows Server, SQL Server, Azure Active Directory, ISS and RingCentral
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field; Master's degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
- Eight to ten years' experience in a software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role
- Strict adherence to Firm philosophy and mission statement
The position offers a competitive above market salary along with full benefits, including 100% firm paid health insurance for employee, paid time off, paid holidays, generous yearly bonus, and a 401(k) with matching employer contributions, to name a few.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide your resume. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Get fresh Director technology jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.