Kichen Supervisor -- The Delegate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
Thompson Hospitality is the nation’s largest minority-owned food and facilities management company. Our services include hospitality, full dining and quick service restaurants, campus dining, diversity consultation, facility operations and maintenance management. We are a family-run organization with more than twenty-five years providing services built on our core mission to provide a positive experience to every relationship we are involved in: one guest, one client, one team member at a time. As a fast growing company, we have a growth plan to more than double in size over the next three years. We are looking for team members who are interested in developing their careers to the next level while joining our team of over 4,000 employees, serving clients in over 40 states to include more than 1.9 million guests each year. Thompson Hospitality focuses on three core areas in everything we do:
- Give back to our communities
- Celebrate diversity
- Do the right thing
- Treat people the way you want to be treated
- Always do your best
- Be accountable for our actions
- Serve the highest quality food
- Provide world-class service
- Maintain flexibility to better serve our clients
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), matched up to 4%
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts: Hotels, Travel, Tickets, Restaurants
A Supervisor directly supervises and coordinates activities of workers in an establishment or department. Duties may include management functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
Client and Customer Satisfaction/Relations
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Hire, train, and evaluate personnel, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, and objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Eliminate waste wherever possible.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
901 L St NWWashington, DC
Get fresh Yot jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.