- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
The Program Analyst will serve as team lead in Strategic Program Analysis, Management Analysis, and Planning Analysis.
- Have a working knowledge of GFEBS, to include transaction codes for execution and BI layer for report extraction.
- Knowledge of FMS case funding regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring project requirements and responsibilities are being accomplished.
- Define and implement project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Provide focus to subordinates directed by established policies and procedures
- Interprets, implements, and administers policies that typically affect individual employees of a sub-unit.
- Provide day-to-day technical direction and guidance to lower-level personnel.
- BA/BS Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of current and direct related experience with DoD financial and budget (GFEBS).
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must have experience in GFEBS and other financial databases (e.g. DTS, ATAAPS, etc) for preparation and review of financial reports along with tracking and analysis of financial execution/obligations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a dependable self-starter and have good communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
LOCATION: HUNTSVILLE, AL
Thompson Gray Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Thompson Gray Inc.
Get fresh Data Analyst Contractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.