Disability Insurance Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a licensed insurance agent who has thrived in the Disability market? If so, we are looking for a DI specialist to join our firm. We are actively expanding throughout the Greater Baltimore area and want to develop a specialist who can be a valuable resource to our advisor teams and to the overall production of our firm. The DI Specialist will continue to build a book of business while developing joint work opportunities with other financial advisors in our firm.
Specialists will receive a base salary commensurate to experience, licenses, and knowledge with additional compensation tied to performance-based commissions. You’ll also have access to a competitive benefits package, including medical, vision and dental, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
$90,000 at plan commission with base salaryResponsibilities:
- Partner with the leadership team to target and focus attention on the disability market
- Develop strategies in the DI space
- Cultivate and continue to grow your own book of business with the support available through Thompson Financial Group
- Become a valued asset to other advisors as you complete joint work for disability
- You are disciplined and self-motivated
- You are social and often participate in groups and organizations
- You have 3+ years of experience selling disability insurance
- You possess emotional intelligence and are well-spoken
- You have an entrepreneurial and go-getter mindset
- You're willing to go the extra mile for clients
- You have presentational and organizational skills
- You communicate and explain product types and needs clearly
- You have proven lead generation experience
Thompson Financial Group is a financial services firm and a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual). Through comprehensive financial planning, we help our clients tackle the issues that matter, supporting them through the most important decisions of their lives. As one of the most respected financial advisory firms in Hunt Valley, our reputation thrives on our high-level of customer satisfaction. Built upon the foundation of integrity and family, our company culture fosters personal growth and independence for our advisors, while still maintaining powerful support through mentoring, teaming, and technology. We invest our time and effort into our advisors to help them achieve their professional goals. We have a longstanding history of success in the Greater Baltimore area and are actively expanding into select markets to better serve our clients.
Thompson Financial Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Thompson Financial Group