Apartment Property Manager
Thomason Development Company Merced, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Apartment Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thomason Development Company
Family owned diverse commercial & residential real estate, farming, and hospitality company. Company has been in business for over 50 years, and continues to expand and diversify into all sectors of real estate.
3075 Park AvenueMerced, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Thomason Development Company