Customer Service Professionals - Customer Service Representative
Thomas Talent Network, LLC Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote - Customer Service, Tech or Sales Professional - USA
Service Fortune 500 companies and provide quality customer service, regarding various available products and services.
- Answer inbound calls
- Provide contact completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
- Handle customer calls despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
- Provide excellent quality customer service to resolve the matter to customer satisfaction, within client guidelines
- Adhere and meet client program metric performance goals
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
Skills & Abilities
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, based on limited information.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet performance goals.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or emotional customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned and professional image to customers
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area.
Manage time effectively
- Concentrate and focus for an extended period of time
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least six months of customer service experience.
At this time we're are not extending job candidacy to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin.
Thomas Talent Network, LLCWhy Work Here?
Flexible scheduling, hourly pay, Remote working opportunities
We are a staffing and recruiting company, we offer job opportunities in the medical field and customer service.
IndependenceOklahoma City, OK