- Posted: over a month ago
Please see our Wrenchway site!
TS&S is looking for experienced automotive technicians for our busy service department. As much work as you can handle! Mechanical experience is a must. All types of experience will be considered. Ford training is a plus and will be compensated accordingly. If you have master Ford certification please contact us to inquire about a very generous signing bonus. This is a very busy shop and your earning potential is only limited by the speed and quality of your work. We are ready to hire immediately. Benefits include PTO, Medical, vacation and profit sharing, golf membership, ski passes.
- Test to check whether systems and components are secure and working properly
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
- Ability to identify the problem quickly
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Strong reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Comfortable operating electronic diagnostic equipment
- High school diploma or GED
- Technical degree preferred
- ASE certifications preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in service department
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- 401K up to 4% match
- Golf membership
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Fast Growing Dealership
- Extremely Large Customer Base
Thomas Sales & Service Ford is a premier Ford dealership in Madras, OR, proudly serving our neighbors from Redmond, La Pine, and surrounding locations. We have been family-owned and operated since 1973, making us one of the oldest Subaru dealerships in the country.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thomas Sales & Service Ford
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?