We are looking for a friendly and energetic person to join the Thomas Printworks team!
Thomas Printworks is searching for a talented individual to work in our Installing team. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, fast learner with a 'can do', positive, and cheerful attitude to join a stable company. You must be efficient, capable of multitasking, and possess the ability to apply your experience and knowledge to new and changing situations. The successful candidate will be a multitasker and possess the ability to provide exceptional customer service This is an Installer position based out of our Phoenix, AZ location.
About Our Company: We are a privately held diversified printing services company with annual revenues of almost $65 million. We have been in business for over 60+ years, with 25 locations operating throughout Texas, Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Thomas Printworks truly is “Everything Print” – From custom printed wallpaper, canvas art, wall graphics, sports and stadium graphics, museum mounted prints, marketing collateral, banner graphics, vehicle graphics, direct mail and much more.
If you’re looking for a dynamic opportunity and would you like to work for a company where growth is encouraged, we may be a match.
- Perform on-site installation of graphics and/or signs
- Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently
- Abide by ordinances and regulations involved in equipment operation and sign installation
- Remove graphics from vehicles
- Proof final products for any errors and accuracy of order
- Complete paperwork for the billing process
- Troubleshoot and resolves problematic orders
- Operate a hand trimming device, wall cutter, panel saw and paper cutter
Qualifications and Skills
- Attend meetings and training as scheduled
- Maintain Company’s professional reputation
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking ability
- Computer proficiency
- Basic math skills
- Ability to maintain an orderly work flow and prioritize assignments
Thomas Printworks offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include the following:
- Comprehensive health benefit package – We pay 75% of employee medical premium
- Work/Life balance and wellness initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- 401(k) with company match
Our Values: To be an organization committed to continuous growth, profitability and values; where our customers recommend us, our employees treasure us, and our peers admire us.
Thomas Printworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee applicant background check and drug screening required. We invite you to check out our website at www.thomasprintworks.com to learn more about our company.