We are looking for a friendly and energetic person to join the Thomas Printworks team!
Thomas Printworks is searching for a talented individual to work in our Customer Service team. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, fast learner with a 'can do', positive, and cheerful attitude to join a stable company. You must be efficient, capable of multitasking, and possess the ability to apply your experience and knowledge to new and changing situations. The successful candidate will be a multitasker and possess the ability to communicate professionally with customers. This is a Customer Service Representative position based out of our new Orlando, FL location.
About Our Company: We are a privately held diversified printing services company with annual revenues of almost $65 million. We have been in business for over 60+ years, with 25 locations operating throughout Texas, Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Thomas Printworks truly is “Everything Print” – From custom printed wallpaper, canvas art, wall graphics, sports and stadium graphics, museum mounted prints, marketing collateral, banner graphics, vehicle graphics, direct mail and much more.
If you’re looking for a dynamic opportunity and would you like to work for a company where growth is encouraged, we may be a match.
The Customer Service Representative is the primary liaison between the production, sales department and our customers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and controlling all aspects of job production and client communication.
- Intake job specifications from sales or directly from a customer.
- Evaluate job specifications and make decisions on the best course of action for producing the job.
- Plan details of production methods and communicate those details to appropriate departments.
- Monitor every step of production to ensure instructions are being followed and due dates are met.
- Negotiate due dates based on customer specifications or changes.
- Create a job ticket outlining the production plan, making subjective decisions regarding the best method for production after considering all possibilities.
- Determine to price and communicate to a sales rep or directly to the customer.
- Upon job completion, detail all charges to be billed and pass billing ticket to the appropriate department.
- Communicates during the job production; job specifications, job changes, proof status and approvals, postage payments, mailing list requirements, due dates and delivery methods.
- Determine final due dates, plan production methods, set pricing, determine proper
- materials for jobs on behalf of the company.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have extensive Customer service and Print Coordination experience
- Strong project and account management skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Must have a working knowledge of Adobe CC (ln Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate on projects.
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to make frequent, quick decisions that demonstrate good judgment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have advanced computer knowledge
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
Thomas Printworks offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include the following:
- Comprehensive health benefit package – We pay 75% of employee medical premium
- Work/Life balance and wellness initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- 401(k) with company match
Our Values: To be an organization committed to continuous growth, profitability and values; where our customers recommend us, our employees treasure us, and our peers admire us.
Thomas Printworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee applicant background check and drug screening required. We invite you to check out our website at www.thomasprintworks.com to learn more about our company.